Thursday, May 14, 2009

Do you....?

I will agree that democracy in India works well. By the way I am not a politician.

But I can give my comments on it as I am a proud Indian.

I could see lot of money floating during the election season in india.That money is of politicians. That is to throw dog biscuits to the poor people to attract them to get the votes. Vote is losing its value.

Money......you know what? I can’t compare this thing with any other in this world. World is rotating around this money. Not only poor and uneducated people's minds, it captures or attracts even educated people. It has become Weakness of human being.

Politicians are playing with this weakness. Not all politicians, But most of them.

So the procedure has to be changed to elect a person or persons before putting 1Billion people's lives in their hands.

Please provide your way of electing the right people in India....Please, do u?

I am awaiting the day to see innocent smiling faces, not to see the thirsty and hungry people in India.

When will it come………………?

My Dear,

Do u make this happen.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment